It still appears you are missing something.
You should have:
XFree86-4.0.3
XFree86-server-4.0.3
XFree86-100dpi-fonts
XFree86-75dpi-fonts
XFree86-libs-4.0.3
---
MAYBE want XFree86-xfs-4.0.3 (I see some posts indicating that this is
optional but not having it will certainly remove some functionality)
---

I believe that with those, you should do OK.  Do you have each of the above
installed?  What is your video card?

XFdrake is supposed to be a nice X setup utility.  Are you certain you
selected 4.0.3 during install rather than 3.3.6?  Are you short on drive
space in /usr?  All the XFree stuff will end up in /usr/X11R6 directories and
subdirectories.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com