I am rather confused by the fact that you are getting an error message
because the configurator is looking for files in /mnt/usr...  Huh?  /mnt/usr?
Unless you have a really odd setup, there shouldn't even be a /mnt/usr, just
/, /usr, etc.  You could try editing the
usr/bin/perl-install/Xconfigurator.pm file, line 385 or thereabouts.  If it
really says /mnt/usr/...change it to /usr/... - delete the leading /mnt part
and try again.

You likely don't need XFree86-Xvfb.  What I listed is what you need to do all
normal XFree serving/graphics on your system.  The Xvfb rpm is a really
specialized sub-rpm for monitor-less systems I believe.  It wont hurt your
system to have it there but it does take up space for no good purpose.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com