I have MK 7.2 install on my IBM Thinkpad 385XD (I gave up on MK8 for it since
I could never get the eraser head mouse to work). I upgraded the HDD to a
10GB one and had a devil of a time installing. Something went wrong and after
reboot I would get a kernel panic and lockup. After many reinstalls I tried
OnTrack Disk Manager and was able to install MK 7.2 and it works great. But I
have to boot fm floppy, if I try a HDD boot I get this error:

"Error 1 loading OS. This may be due to a virus.
1. Shutdown.
2. Boot from floppy
3. Run ONTRACK Disk Manager
4. Select "Upgrade" option from Main Menu"

I am afraid if I do that I will loss MK and have to reload, yet again. I
checked /etc/lilo.conf, and it looks ok. I ran lilo, but this error persists.
Any suggestions?

TIA

Bruce

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com