> This looks like it might help. Although I think I did try that. My
> assigned machine name is cr6686-a. So should I put that ahead of the
> pr1
> that I have now? I'll try that and let you know what happens.
> Thanks.

Well John T, I tried that and it didn't work. So I put in to get static
addresses then rebooted. When it rebooted, there were no errors in eth0,
but it didn't work. So I changed it back to dhcp and when booting, it
said 'bringing up Interface eth0... determining IP information.... failed
[FAILED].

Does that mean anything to you?

Guy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!