First, please do not post HTML e-mail to the list, as with many e-mail
clients (including mine), it comes out garbled (light font colors, small
(less than 10pt) fonts, and / or with all the formatting removed).  Posting
text-only messages to this mailing list will increase the chances that you
might get a response.

Basically sendmail or postfix is configured incorrectly.  A good idea would
be to remove, then re-install sendmail or postfix.  Also, if the machine's
dns name is server.somedomain.com, and you are trying to support e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (also on server.somedomain.com), then
someotherdomain.com must be in the virtual name file for sendmail (under
/etc/mail, I think), otherwise you will get that error message.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Registered Linux User #81978