Hmmm, I received an email from Mandrake stating that there was a delay in
shipping around the beginning of October.  They were also adding the third CD
at no additional charge.  My copy was shipped 10/18/2001 and arrived shortly
thereafter.  They also quickly answered several emails I sent, usually within
a couple of hours.  I was quite pleased with the service and I was happy to
help support Mandrake.

Joe