Thats strange,

I ordered Powerpack 8.1 about 5 or 6 weeks ago, two weeks ago I received a 2
CD download edition and a note saying that my 7CD powerpack would be on its
way as soon as the boxed sets were ready..

I was really surprised by that, it was very nice of them to give me somthing
to tide me over in the meantime..

The download CD's they sent me work fine and I am using them for testing 8.1
before the powerpack gets here and I start moving this over to the servers..

I would be surprised if the CD's don't arrive here in the next week goin by
the time that the First CD's took.

I thougth it was a rather polished setup... maybe there is shipping problems
with their international couriers..
Some strange stuff has happened world wide that could be slowing things down
for you...

rgds

Frank