I also wished to support Mandrakesoft by obtaining the CDs
directly from them. The last message informed me that they had
handed a parcel to "Chronopost", but it has never appeared.
I have tried 2 emails without response.

>We would like to inform you that your order N° 4894 has been shipped by
>Chronopost/FedEx.
>You can track it on the Chronopost/FedEx website
Needless to say, this site claims that
>Tue 10/09/2001 14:57: Shipment handed over by sender to Chronopost
but nothing has happened since on the web-site.

 -- Bjarne