Hi,

Thanks for your detail advice.

It did happen to me about 2 year ago.  The PC encrypted the password making
ISP server unable to recognize it.  However I fixed it
finally.  Unfortunately now I could not recall the steps taken to make such
a remedy.

>In turn your client software can either "talk" directly to the local
>E-Mail server via, POP, Imap, etc. (requiring a username and password)
>or it can "pick up" the E-mail from your inbox instead.

TEST
====

I used POP and repeated numerous configuration on Kmail settings as follows ;
(I skip Sending Mail configuration which has no problem)

INCOMING MAIL

Account Type   Pop Account
General Tab
Host   pop.aaa.net (I also tried only  aaa.net  without pop)
Port   110  (defaut)
X  Store POP password in configuration file
(also tried  deselect  this item)
X  Delete mail file from server

Security Tab
Under Encryption
- blank all items

Under Authentication method
Tried all items

Each time when I checked mail, following warning pop-up

I said "pass <your password>"
And then the server said
"-ERR authorization failed"

I tried numerous times and am quite sure the login and password being correct.

Thanks

B.R.
Stephen Liu