I have tried most of the gimp print drivers as well as downloaded
turboprint.  Still does it.  Problem seems to be in cups, but a grep of
the disk shows those strings in libgimpprint.so.  I am lost as its a
real pain.  I think I'll try a forced reinstall of all the cups rpm's
and see if that corrects it, as it seems no one else is having thsese
problems.

BillK