On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 00:02:14 +0000
Tom Badran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > ERROR:
> > ------
> > checking for libsigc++ - version >= 1.0.0... configure: error: You need to
> > have the libsigc++ libraries installed - see the README for more
> > information
> >
> > [root@mdw1982 ickle-0.1.2]# rpm -qa|grep libsigc++
> > libsigc++1.0-1.0.3-2mdk
> > ------
> >
> > According to my system and RPM I've got a version > than the version number
> > of libsigc++-1.0.0. So, what am i missing here?
>
> The libXXX-devel package

Hi Tom,

yeah...a few moments after sending message that thought occured to me and thats
exactly what i did. however, "then" it complained about gtk not being the correct
version. Geez! this is the latest version of Mandrake.

So, i'm not in the process of rebuilding the src package for the lastest version of
GTK. I hope this doesn't break anything i need.
--
daRcmaTTeR
=/\=???
      |%C++
Registered Linux User # 186492

"We love and desire the things most that will kill us!"
                                - Patrick Weaver
                                         2001