sometimes i worry what i might do if I had a brain! sometimes you just gotta get up
and get away from it. get some oxygen flowing back to the brain and all that. when i
did i realized what the darn thing was telling me. it couldn't find gtkmm-config. that
file is contained in the package libgtkmm-devel.

anyway, the program passed muster for the configuration and is happily compiling.

--
daRcmaTTeR
=/\=???