Søren,

I too have found that upgrading Mozilla breaks Galeon, also upgrading Galeon
fails with the older version of Moz. I have consoled myself to stick to the
whatever came with my Distro: until I find a good package that can upgrade both.
I havn't got the time to fidle around with it to make sure one can be upgraded.
Anyway, I got around t bu "uninstalling" the Mozilla upgrade and reinstalling
the "original" Mozilla from the install CDs.

Hope this helps.

George