As convenient as urpmi and rpmdrake can be sometimes, I have had better
experiences just using another browser (even a text one) going to
mozilla.org and getting the latest version from there.  After
installation, it doesn't matter whether it came from Mandrake or not,
and Mozilla is fairly easy to install.

-Paul Rodríguez