Should have tried the hammer first, now nothing works :)

urpme mozilla went fine, it also removed galeon (dependencies). I then
used Mandrake Software Manager to install galeon which depended on
mozilla so it tried to install mozilla first - it failed and now I have
nothing but Lynx :(

Where to go from here?

/Søren

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 17:43, Hoyt Duff wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2001 11:30, you wrote:
> > Ok - how do I uninstall Mozilla? I'm pretty much a newbie at this.
> >

> Fisrt, get a large hammer . . .
>
> No, that's not right.
>
> # urpme mozilla
>
> should do it