I've finally gotten my printer working through the print server built
into my SMC Barricade 7004ABR Firewall/Router.  Everything prints fine,
but there's a couple weird things I can't figure out how to get rid of.

First, I get a page with nothing but '@PJL ENTER LANGUAGE=PCL3' printed
at the top.
Second, I get what I sent to the printer.
Third, I get a blank page.
Last, I get a banner page.

During install, I picked lpr for printing, but when I used printerdrake
and finally got the printing working, it installed some cups related
stuff, so I'm not completely sure about what I'm using to print.  (based
on what config I've been able to dig up, I'm leaning towards cups
prepping the job and sending it off, but I'm not certain)

The printer is an HP DeskJet 855c, configured with the HP DeskJet 600
printer driver with the 'created by HP' note in its description.

How do I get rid of the first page?
How can I turn off the extra eject option to get rid of the blank page.
How can I turn off the banner page option?

    - Theo