Hi,

further to the problem I have below I now am unable to uninstall SSH
packages in mdk8.1

when ever I search and uninstall it completes fine, i click quit, and
they are still installed, i even rebooted the machine and tried again,
windows style!

If you are wondering why I am uninstalling SSH its because I want to
install openssh-3.0.2p1-1.i386.rpm from the Red hat 7.2 distribution as
that is much newer than the one with mdk8.1, dont know why? does anyone
know why its not been updated reciently?

also the dialog text is wrong, see the attatched PNG file its only 14Kb
check the drakesync and the writing below.

as always, thanks in advance for any replys.

JG

--

Hypermedia Research Centre
Sanyo R&D Headquarters, Tokyo