hello,

the png did not come out on netscape for some reason, it looks fine in
GIMP, but the only words that are unreadable are the openssh,
openssh-clients and openssh-server under the highlighted one.

I managed to uninstall the various openssh* and the depenencys such as
drakesync ok, but i had to do it with rpm -e openssh... for each one.

So it appears there is a little problem with the mdk8.1 package manager,
either that or my rpm database has a problem, it is a fresh install
though. and it uninstalled fine from the konsole. Well is mdk package
manager just calling "rpm" or does it use another app?

JG