Pierre Fortin wrote:
> Randy Kramer wrote:
> > Mozilla)
>
> He's not... that's from your system...  for other headers that get added by the
> recipient machine, try fetching messages without deleting them from the server;
> look at the /var/spool/mail/<user> contents before and after such a mail fetch.

Pierre,

Thanks for the reply!

I don't think that's from my system, but maybe it's from my ISP's system
-- I'm running NN 3.04 on Win95 (at least on my email client box) (via
POP3 and SMTP).

Someday, maybe when I make a full transition to Linux, I'll check out
/var/spool/mail/<user> -- I don't know how to do that on my ISP's
server. ;-)

regards,
Randy Kramer