So sprach »Aaron Winters« am 2001-11-30 um 13:00:29 -0600 :
> I posted this to the newbie list but only got one reply so I thought i
> would try here.
>
> Hey yall, I have a clean install of LM 8.1 and I can not get my users
> web sites to come up. When you type the URL //domainname.edu/~user I

Make sure that /home and ~user are world executable, ie. chmod o+x /home
~user

Further, you might want to change /etc/security/msec/perm.??? to reflect
that change.  Replace the ??? by the security level you are using.

Alexander Skwar
--
>>               Wohnung in Gelsenkirchen und Umgebung gesucht!               <<

        iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 2 days 17 hours 40 minutes