On Sunday, December 9, 2001, at 07:25 PM, Tom Badran wrote:

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Yes I have already added the DNS servers into resolve.conf (you can
actually do that via NetConf as well) and it still isn't working. It was
working before on its own IP and it just decided to "stop" working for
some reason. I haven't changed anything or installed anything on it to
prompt it, one day SETI@HOME was just unable to retrieve anymore work
units and the DNS issue was the problem.

Avast, Ye land lubbers!