-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Robert Boggs
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 9:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] SAMBA help PLEASE!!!

I have access to all my windows servers, however, they cannot see me. I
have my netbios set as Robert in SWAT. The group name is set to @BOGGS.
I just cannot figure what I'm doing wrong. I went in and changed the
settings this list told me to, so I am lost. The two windows machines
cannot se me. I see them and all their shared drives fine. I can even
play MP#'s from them, GOOD GRIEF, what to do? RB