Hello:

        I've problems performing copies from first IDE channel to second
one. After a few files copied the system freezes. I wonder if someone else
has found similar problems because i cannot find any configuration error in
the hardware.
        The box is an AMD Athlon 1.2 build with a Soltek mainboard (VIA
Apollo KT266 series, South Bridge VT8233, North Bridge VT8366). I've enable
DMA
in both disks; and the filesystem is reiserfs.

        Any comment will be wellcome. Thank you.

                                Fedneg