-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Weaver
Sent: Monday, 17 December 2001 2:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] WYSIWYG HTML editor for Linux?

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:54:31 +0100
Wolfgang Bornath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> Oh, last time I used Composer was with Netscape 4.7x. At that time the
> output was a lot of crap. Has it improved since then? That would be a
> reason for me to switch from Opera to Mozilla.

well, let me put it this way. I used to "hate" composing web pages with
Netscape composter for the very reasons that most do. it wrote horrible
code. however, when I took a look at the code that netscape 6.x composer
made I was very pleasantly surprise at the clean code that was written. and
the integration of the java-based code viewer is much nicer now too.

since Netscape 6.x is based on Mozilla code I can only conclude that if
Netscape 6.x is nice then Mozilla must be real nice.

I guess I'm going to have to download a copy and take a look-see.
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
 12:05pm  up  3:46,  2 users,  load average: 0.82, 0.71, 0.61