I don't know about Netscape 6.1, but I know 6.0 had a lot of problems and
I've heard some people complain about 6.1. I'm running NS 6.2 on both Linux
and Windows with some minor problems with linking to web sites from Eudora
Pro (i.e. 2 NS windows opening for the same web site or one NS window opens
and a "Open with...." dialog box opens). Other than that, I'm happy with NS
6.2. You can get the Linux version at Netscape by clicking on Downloads and
follow the prompts. Also, NS 6.2 has much better graphics than 4.7x had.