On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 09:46 -0200, Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva wrote:

> Thast's Great Sanchez! 8-)))))))))
>
> On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Jose M. Sanchez wrote:

> > At 08:48 AM 12/15/2001 +0800, Franki wrote:
> > >
> > >Mine has a Athlon XP 1800+
> >
> > Does the XP mean that it's optimized for Windows XP?  :-D

This is no joke at all! At the MandrakeSoft demo point at the Linux
World/Expo in Frankfurt, Germany, we were sponsored by AMD and used a
machine with an 1800+ XP. I really had ppl coming along asking "How does
Linux run on an XP? Isn't that a processor especially developed for Windows
XP?"

First time I heard that it took all my inner strength to remain calm and
kindly explain to the ppl that it is NOT like they thought. But I got
used to it on the second day....

wobo
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User 228909      Powered By Mandrake Linux 8.1