On Monday 17 December 2001 06:58 pm, you wrote:
'ATI0'   247
'ATI4'   09-16-96
'AT&V' OK
Make is MultiTech
Model is MultiModem
Don't know init string but ATZ seems to work in minicom (minicom shows a very
long init string in configuration)
Unknown chipset

I can plug this thing into a machine running Mandrake 8.0, change com port in
BIOS to com4 IRQ 3 and it works without a hitch.
Or, I can plug it in and change the port in KPPP to com 1 leaving the BIOS
alone (set to com1) and again it works, just won't work in 8.1........
Sure got me scratchin' my head....
--
Ken Thompson, North West Antique Autos
Payette, Idaho

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936