Hi all-

I am running Mandrake 8.1 with the standard firewall configuration.  My
set-up is this:
ppp0 - Dials my ISP
eth0 - Shares the connection to my internal LAN using 192.168.0.x

My problem is my internal machines can not FTP outside to the Internet.
If I read right, I should add this to my /etc/Bastille config file:

TCP_INTERNAL_SERVICES="ftp" -or-
TCP_INTERNAL_SERVICES="21"

When I do this I connect to an FTP server on the Internet, log in but when
I do 'ls' I get ILLEGAL PORT COMMAND.  For kicks I added this to the
config as well:

TCP_INTERNAL_SERVICES="20"

Thinking the data return would be on that port.  In any case, I tried in
passive mode as well to no avail.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-Scott