Yes! I've followed the xine and captain css plugins for dvd decryption
for awhile now and even though xine has a cool interface, it's still
choppy and freezes while changing chapters on the dvd.  Ogle seems to
play flawlessly (VERY minor choppyness on occasion).  I haven't had time
to play with the gui interface or anything, but it was easy to pop a dvd
into the drive, open a terminal and type 'ogle' and then sit back with
the popcorn!  By the way, the movie was 'Practical Magic'.

Mike

--
                                __
                              _|==|_