On Wed, 2001-12-26 at 19:00, J. Grant wrote:
> Do the dvd libs on that site only work with the specific region of your
> drive? or can it work with any drive?
>
> JG

That I don't know, but I don't ever recall seeing  anything about it.  I
do know that regions are hardcoded into some (if not all) dvd drives
themselves.  Example is that my dvd drive leaves a message (under
windows) that I can change my region a total of five times and then it
says I won't be able to change it even if I move it to another computer
or reload my os - it would seem that the manufacturer has coded
something into the drive itself to only except a total of 5 changes
before it becomes unchangeable.  I don't know if software can over-ride
this or not.

Mike

--
                                __