I am having trouble in setting my apache to serve
ASP pages.When I use my pages, the pages does not
show,
instead the browsers show the source of the page.
Guess it is because the page does not execute.

 I put the example pages came with apache-ASP module,
but they dont show up either.
(/var/www/perl/Apache-ASP/site/eg)

If I dont use the .htaccess, those pages come up with
source. If i use the htaccess, the page gives internal

error, which I found from the logs is the

/var/www/html/.htaccess: Invalid command 'PerlSetVar',

perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

So, how am I supposed to activate the mode_perl ?
What else should I do for these ASP stuff ?

System MDK 8.2 cooker

httpd-perl and httpd are working.

[root@zaburt httpd]# rpm -qa |grep ASP
Apache-ASP-2.27-1mdk