> First of all, since it is cooker, things may be out
> of sync...  remember
> that the compilation chain that begins with kernel
> and glibc ends with
> libGD which is what supports apache and
> company--there is a long time
> and many libraries in between, and cooker stuff is
> out as soon as made.

Yeap. But asp support seems to be fine, as I have read

around. My trouble is a configuration mismatch I guess
:(

> Second, I never will use asp cold.  I process it
> with asp2php and then
> use php modules to display it.  I have an
> asp-allergy<g>.
>

> Civileme

Heh, believe me I was not less than that before I
started
with this asp thingy. And now, wasting all that time
on
this, It got even more serious ! Though after some
work I
see I must support asp :(

- Clients dont like to be forced to use php,
especially
  when they know/heard some about apache-asp.

- Even if I force them to, asp2php is not working much
fine
  enough. I can write some scripts to make the changes
  blah blah, but sometimes not all work fine,and I
have to
  fight with those lots of files (capital letters blah
blah)

- This company wants to update their database with
their
  programs. The file is company.mdb so I cant use sql
stuff.
  Maybe this is a php issue but dont know about it
either.

$dsnpath="DRIVER={MICROSOFT ACCESS DRIVER (*.mdb)};";
$dsnpath=$dsnpath."DBQ=".("company.mdb"); //gives
error
// asp2php says 'huh'?: ;
$a2p_connstr=$dsnpath

 The line above gives "parse error" blah blah.

 asp2php by itself did not help me, and I dont want to
waste
time to write clients' files :)

PS: I installed all the mod_xxx including frontpage.

 Thanks
 Onur Kucuk