I did all this and it don't work. When I put https://localhost:901 into
Netscape 6.2, I get routed to Netscape search. When I tried to access SWAT
from within webmin I got a dialog box about swat.cgi. The options were to
open it or save to disk.  I clicked on open it but I had to select an
application to run it. I tried to run it with Netscape 6.2 but I got a
blank screen. But, I was able to select File->Open file from the Netscape
menu and got swat.cgi to display. I tried to add a helper so that it would
load into Netscape 6.2 automatically but Netscape wouldn't take it. Are
they ever going to get NS 6.x to work properly? OTOH, Netscape 4.78
executed the cgi file with no problem.  But, https://localhost:901 doesn't
work in Netscape 4.78 either.