I think that you can't.

You can do this with X since the local machine is the server, so you do a login
"bacwards". Telnet, rsh, ssh... are clients... and if you are running a client
you already logged somewhere...

If you create a user that automatically connect to the remote machine (via
user's startup scripts) isn't acceptable???

orlando

--