On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 14:47, Robert wrote:
> I have a couple of 8.1 Mandrake linux boxes which are currently networked
> client sever using DHCP and NFS. this topology is OK but what I would prefer
> is a peer to peer net similar to a Windoze network where each machine can act
> as server or client. Is this possible ? if so How ?

Are you talking about file serving to one another, like Network
Neighborhood? Just setup Samba client and server on each box. Or, setup
NFS on each box. If you already have NFS working one-way on your
network, it should be trivial to get it going the other direction...

Dave
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good
with ketchup.