Ken Thompson wrote:

> Am I missing something???
> I don't find a way with MCC to export or mount file systems on other
> computers in the network. I have to go to linuxconf to do this. I seem to
> remember in 8.0 there was a dialog for exporting and mounting.

Forget the GUI's. Spend a (very) little time, and learn the format of
/etc/exports (for exporting filesystems), and mount (with /etc/fstab)
for mounting them.
Then you won't be married to those silly GUIs.  ;)

--
Ric Tibbetts
Unix Systems Administration

Linux registration number: 55684
If you want to help advertise Linux - point your friends to
http://counter.li.org/