> Livin' in Linux is getting much easier nowadays, no need to scandisk,
defrag
> (thx to reiserfs and ext3), restart, reinstall (when we got win crashed),
and

As I said ... my Win2K OS never crashes, and I've never had to re-install
the OS. In previous versions of Windows, especially the consumer versions
(Win9x, WinME), that was true.

> ps: no more worm, and anti-virus alert if we close all hole, patching,
> udpating kernel, filtering any package we send and receive from the world
> our PC. How bout win? gosh...., Billy ask to much.....

Never had a worm or virus on my Windoes machines, either.

As I say, I'm an old Linux user ... since about 1997 or so. So I know how
much better it is today, than that point in time. And I give MS grief all
the time. But fair is fair.