I'm trying to figure out how to make that work with my Win2K machine. I'm
using ttsh on the Win2K PC to establish an SSH connection with the Linux
machine. There's an option in ttssh for running remote X apps on the local
X server but there doesn't appear to be a listing for an X server in the
Win2K services. I suppose that there is an X app for Win2K somewhere?