I think that the easiest way to do NFS in a network with DHCP is to
set-up the MAC address of the NFS server to receive always the same
ip-address... This way, you can use the same /etc/exports file and,
since the NFS server receive it's ip address from the DHCP server, you
don't have to worry if you set up a fixed address in the NFS server and
somebody getting that ip...

HTH

orlando