The printer is an HP DeskJet 855c slung off the lpd print server built
into my SMC Barricade 7004ABR.  I have to use the 600c driver from HP
while it's on the barricade, or it doesn't work.  At some point, I
remeber turning on the banner page, but I can't for the life of me
remember where, or figure out how to turn it off.  It it will help, I'm
also getting an extra blank page at the end of the print run.

    - Theo