I've just upgraded to 8.1, and I'm having printing issues again.  The
only driver I could get to work for my setup (HP DeskJet 855c slung off
the print server of my SMC Barricade 7004ABR) was the HP 600 driver
labled as being from HP.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure which package that
came from, as successful printing that time was the result of a long,
and tortured night of swapping back and forth between various printing
systems (lprNG, CUPS, LPR, etc...).  Can anybody tell me what rpm I've
got to install to get the HP drivers *from* HP?

    - Theo