I've just upgraded to 8.1, and I'm having printing issues again.

The only driver I could get to work under Mandrake 8.0 for my setup (HP
DeskJet 855c slung off the print server of my SMC Barricade 7004ABR) was
the HP 600 driver labled as being from HP.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure which package that came from, as successful
printing that time was the result of a long, and tortured night of
swapping back and forth between various printing systems (lprNG, CUPS,
LPR, etc...).

Can anybody tell me what rpm I've got to install to get the HP drivers
*from* HP?

   - Theo