X-RebelTech Is Here: http://www.rebeltech.ca

but typically, schools (k-12) don't teach how to think. they teach how to
regurgitate. it's easier, and the teacher doesn't have to respond
constructively to differing opinions due to independant thought.

my two cents.
moose.

ps- i am not trying to ignite a flame war with teaching professionals... ;-)