J.P.

   As popular as this Question is maybe we should:

A.  Post the answer once a week for the heck of it. *grin*
B.  Convince MD to take the idle calls out of the stock kernel.
C.  Every one put the link below into their sig so that people can find it
all the time *double grin*

James

http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&config=expert_linux-mandrake_com&restrict=&exclude=&words=kapm-idled