On Friday 08 February 2002 02:58, you wrote:
> J.P.
>
>    As popular as this Question is maybe we should:
>
> A.  Post the answer once a week for the heck of it. *grin*
> B.  Convince MD to take the idle calls out of the stock kernel.
> C.  Every one put the link below into their sig so that people can find it
> all the time *double grin*
>
> James

D.  Dedicate the entire Mandrake website to kapm-idled
E.  Buy a Powerpack everytime somebody asks 'the kapm-idled question'
F.  Drink a shot of Jack Daniels everytime somebody asks 'the kapm-idled
question'

The last one is my personal favourite.....

--
Live fast, die young,
you're sucking up my bandwidth.

 Kernel version: 2.4.17-13mdk
Current Linux uptime: 3 days 10 hours 40 minutes.