Frank,

Thanks -- one of these days (soon) I'll try again, I'll keep your email
until then.

One immediate question -- if I don't have a registered domain name, what
do I use -- can I make up anything?  (I would plan to send email under
my ISPs domain, i.e., my current email address -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
this has to be possible, isn't it??)

Thanks,
Randy Kramer