Hello,

        I've been a fan of Red Hat for almost three years, really diving into
it in the past 6 months (recompiled the 2.4.17 kernel, got my ide cd
burner working, sound card working now, almost got my printer working)
but recently have read some stuff that makes Mandrake sound very
attractive!  So I started to download the beta iso's.  This was a few
days ago.  My campus' network connection has been very slow at times,
going from 100KB/S all the way down to 4KB/S.  I am about done with CD2
and noticed that Beta3 has been released.  Is there a utility like
up2date in RH that makes it pretty easy to upgrade once I've gotten it
installed?  no matter what I'll probably buy the 8.2 boxed set if I like
it.  But in the meantime I do like stability. :-)  Thanks!

-Brandon