Ron Stodden wrote:
> How about trying a --partial parameter.   This lets you pick up the last
> download from where it was interrupted.

Hello Ron,

I know you are very familiar with rsync, so I know you know this, but I
am very cautious about warning people that using the --partial parameter
can cause them to lose some portion of their file, which means that,
even if it is rsynced, the missing portion will amount to a download.

For more explanation, someone can look at the WikiLearn pages, perhaps
starting here:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/RsyncingALargeFileBeginner#Warning.

regards,
Randy Kramer