But this is solved!;

Use drakprofile. I have drakprofile and just have the 2 profiles (home
and office) configured.
When I start my work, I conect my computer to the net and in drakprofile
I select office; in few seconds the net is automatically reconfigured
and restarted; I need just to put down and put in again the pcmcia card
and, hale opp! the net is runing. When I go back to my home I start
again drakprofile, I select home and after a few seconds I do the same
thing with the pcmcia ethernet card and I have my conection working at
home.

Drakprofile is avalaible I think in cooker of you can take it in
rpmfind.net

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)