I'm getting a tonne of spam from the *.em5000.net
domain (amongst others) and I've been adding their IPs
in by hand into my ipchains list of nodes to deny
connections to port 25, but damnation, do they ever
have a lot.

I was wondering if there was a way either in ipchains
or iptables to block out entire netblocks from
connecting to a particular port number. Like em5000's
got the following:

# whois -h whois.arin.net 64.37.121.98
Cybercon, Inc. (NETBLK-CYBERCON-BLK-3) CYBERCON-BLK-3

64.37.64.0 - 64.37.127.255
Twistedhumor.com (NETBLK-CBCN-64-37-121-96)
CBCN-64-37-121-96

64.37.121.96 - 64.37.121.127

If not, can anyone come up with a good solution that
might be able to provide a similar result?

Thanks in advance,